5 Easy Steps To Deactivate Your Facebook Account
Have you ever feel interested why people like using Facebook? Facebook is a website of social networking that makes it simple for you to connect and share with your family and friends online.
Mark Zuckerberg creates it at the time of enrolling Harvard University in 2004. Primitively it is designed for college students. At present Facebook is the largest social network in the world.
The user can post comments, share photographs, play games, live chat, links to news or any content and even stream live videos and so on. A lot of works can do by using Facebook.
Facebook also sucks your precious time. That’s why your bright future demands to deactivate Facebook. Thus, you can follow five steps to deactivate Facebook.
Before deactivating your Facebook, you should know what are the reasons of deactivating Facebook.
Top Ten Reasons You Should Consider To Deactivate Your Facebook Account
- Using Facebook can lead you to serve addiction if you don’t know how to use it properly. It builds gradually but it is too late to recover it.
- Some people can’t imagine their world without Facebook
- Facebook is a significant means of time wasting
- Students waste their time by playing games, live chatting or other things
- Tagging photos is a major issue where your friends can tag many unwanted things. It can be affected by your character and behavior also
- After starting Facebook, you became friends with your actual friends, family members, and co-workers. Besides, you became friends with many people who are not friends of your high school, college or university. Ultimately, you don’t know whether he is the right person or not. Today, many crimes happen on account of Facebook such as kidnapping.
- On account of Facebook, you get more stress than you have ever had before.
- Facebook is the platform where you do whatever you like. Fake News is updated here that has no actual interaction.
- Furthermore, people use fake profile photos on it.
- Hacking is a big issue by which you will be a most wanted criminal though you are innocent.
Now you must know the process how to deactivate Facebook. Your account will hide your profile from Facebook by deactivating, but keep your information in case you ever feel like going back.
The Following Guide Helps You Quickly Deactivate Your Facebook Account
Log in Facebook
From the very beginning, you have to log into Facebook. You find gear icon on your homepage in the upper right corner and click it. Afterward select “Account setting.”
Here, you get “Security” option where you click from the menu on the left. Scroll down it and click the “Deactivate Account” link.
Reasons for Deactivating
No one likes to see customers go. Facebook walks as the same. For this, they want to know the reasons for leaving. So, you have to choose a reason for deactivating your account. If you don’t have the wish to provide a reason, click the other option.
Decide if you’d like to opt out of emails from Facebook
Your friends can still tag you in posts and photos and invite you to events though your account is deactivated. If you don’t want to receive email notifications when it happens, click the “Opt out of receiving further emails from Facebook” box.
If you want to reactivate your account automatically in a certain amount of time, select the “Automatically reactivate my account.”
Press Deactivate for Deactivating Facebook
Now your account will keep hidden from other Facebook users but still be stored on the system on the condition you return.
Remember, deactivating as quite different from deleting an account, your data and message will still be saved on Facebook and people can still tag you. Simply, log back into Facebook to reactivate your account.
In the End
After confirming your password, press deactivates now.
I hope it will work for you. If you need more help, you can comment bellow. I will reply soon.